The Right Way to Handle Emerging Contaminant Problems
Industrial wastewater. PFAS-contaminated drinking water. Groundwater. Stormwater. VOCs in air emissions.
Responding to emerging contaminants in our water and air requires robust approaches that can take on even hard-to-treat challenges.
It also calls for intelligent implementations that maximize efficiency, minimize waste and reduce costs.
We find new ways to handle contamination problems.
At ECT2, we combine advanced treatment technology, unmatched real-world experience, and a relentless pursuit of excellence to deliver impressive results whether your biggest challenge is the contamination itself, site restrictions, timeline pressures, a very public spotlight – or all of the above.
- Billions of liters of water treated, with no exceedances (and the data to back it up)
- The only patented regenerable ion exchange resin system for PFAS – a sustainable, industrial-strength solution for PFAS remediation that reuses treatment media and substantially reduces waste
- Modular Mobile Units and Containerized System Solutions that offer full capabilities in a small footprint
- Breakthrough technology developed by our in-house R&D lab
- A commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainability, so we can avoid turning today’s remediation answers into tomorrow’s environmental problems
ECT2 has a broad range of both patented and widely used treatment products, and deep familiarity with addressing critical water treatment challenges caused by 1,4-dioxane, PFOS/PFOA, solvents, and metals – individually or in combination. We reliably treat recalcitrant compounds to very low concentrations, often to non-detect, using continuous or intermittent service in a wide range of flows and loading conditions.
Treatment of PFAS-Contaminated Water
Treatment of 1,4-Dioxane- & Specialty VOC-Contaminated Water
Vapor Phase Treatment
ECT2’s patented technology is ideal for treating organic contaminants such as VOCs, aromatics and fragrances in air or process emissions. Designed for either continuous or intermittent service conditions, our products are tailor-made to treat discharges from process, facility, or other applications – and can handle flows of 100,000 SCFM or more, with a neutral energy footprint.