The Right Way to Handle Emerging Contaminant Problems
Industrial wastewater. PFAS-contaminated drinking water. Groundwater. Stormwater. VOCs in air emissions.
Responding to emerging contaminants in our water and air requires robust approaches that can take on even hard-to-treat challenges.
It also calls for intelligent implementations that maximize efficiency, minimize waste and reduce costs.
We find new ways to handle contamination problems.
At ECT2, we combine advanced treatment technology, unmatched real-world experience, and a relentless pursuit of excellence to deliver impressive results whether your biggest challenge is the contamination itself, site restrictions, timeline pressures, a very public spotlight – or all of the above.
- Billions of liters of water treated, with no exceedances (and the data to back it up)
- The only patented regenerable ion exchange resin system for PFAS – a sustainable, industrial-strength solution for PFAS remediation that reuses treatment media and substantially reduces waste
- Modular Mobile Units and Containerized System Solutions that offer full capabilities in a small footprint
- Breakthrough technology developed by our in-house R&D lab
- A commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainability, so we can avoid turning today’s remediation answers into tomorrow’s environmental problems