This presentation will include:
- a look into physical and chemical properties of PFAS;
- a review of the current applied technologies and their respective efficacies and applications;
- focused discussions on the application of IX technologies;
- a brief IX application case study;
- lifecycle cost evaluations/comparisons for GAC, IX, and Membrane technologies for several example applications.
The aim of this presentation is to provide those in attendance with an overview of PFAS treatment options, the pros and cons of each, and the process for selecting the optimum PFAS removal technology for a given application.
Emerging Compounds Treatment Technologies, Inc. (“ECT2”), a Montrose Environmental Group company, is a leading provider of novel technologies for removing contaminants from water, using traditional ion exchange, GAC and reverse osmosis methodologies, as well as a proprietary, cost-effective ion exchange resin system with on-site regeneration. With successful applications deployed around the world for contaminants including 1,4-dioxane and per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (“PFAS”) in water, ECT2’s systems have achieved industry-leading uptime and deliver contaminant removal well below specified limits. Due to this advanced technology, ECT2 has been a recognized PFAS treatment leader since 2017.