With a team of expert engineers and a dedicated in-house R&D lab, our work is closely controlled and monitored. For your project, we are able to:
- Drain and containerize waste AFFF concentrate
- Decontaminate and flush (with water or other solvents) ARFF truck piping, fixed system AFFF tanks and infrastructure.
- Onsite treatment or containerization of the rinsate
- Manage waste disposal of concentrated liquids and solids
- Modify fire protection systems
- Replenish systems with new foam
Additionally, our proprietary AvPURE process allows for the treatment and disposal of high-strength AFFF spills and releases on-site. This saves our customers from future regulatory compliance issues and costly associated expenses. PFAS concentrations at the part per million level can be treated and discharged on-site below detection limits.
We also have the ability to partner with our parent company, Montrose Environmental, to provide comprehensive lifecycle solutions for the replacement, treatment, and disposal of aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) systems.