May 4, 2021 - May 6, 2021
Title: Management of Drinking Water Supply with Emerging Contaminants Present – Katherine Water Treatment Plant
Presenter: Charlie Gordon
Ozwater is Australia’s international water conference and trade exhibition, and is run annually by the Australian Water Association.
Ozwater has a proud history and started as an industry exhibition in 1993. Since then it has grown to include a comprehensive and inspiring three-day conference program and is now the largest water exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere.
Ozwater typically features the following components:
- Three-day conference with a selection of keynote and invited speakers, scientific and technical papers, case studies, workshops, panel sessions and poster presentations
- Large trade exhibition with 180+ exhibitors
- Young Water Professionals pre-conference program
- Site tours
- Water Leaders & Directors Program (invite only)
- Strong international program with international delegates
- Social networking functions including the Welcome Reception, Happy Hour and Gala Dinner
- Announcement of the Australian Water Award winners.
Additional Event Details here.